Poiriers

Poiriers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Almost done!!

I started to make more earrings! Seems like I'm on a roll, only to be stop by lack of supplies. I ran out of french hooks in silver and gold. I also ran out of gold spacers. Time to make a list!!! Here is what I have so far in the works.

These are the new metallic purple and green I just got from www.Etsy.com





I can't wait to get the french hooks!!!! Then I will put some of them up for sale. The ones that don't go up with be going into the basket for the "Basket Party"!! I'm hoping to start working with a friend when she does her candle parties to do a joined party with my jewelry and even thinking of doing it where a bunch of us who sell items to get together in one spot and have a open house party where people can come between the hours we set and buy. Something we need to start planning!! Can't wait!!


1 comment:

  1. I like that idea a lot!

    The metallic beaded earrings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete