Poiriers

Poiriers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Looking Back

I'm finding that some of my first posts on my Etsy shop are not so cool to me anymore. Some of the pictures are not up to what they could be. I'm going to go back and retake some pictures. I think I might even take some earrings down are read do them because to me it looks like I just slapped them together. So that is my goal today work on the old and make it look new!

I also have some ideas running in my head that are new. I might try to do that today too!! Here are some of the old that I pulled up to renew!


Love the people around you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your new design ideas!

    I think it's a good idea to revisit things and make whatever changes we can, based on the new and different person that we are now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure it's worth sawing. John said he's just not sure about it.

    ReplyDelete