Poiriers

Poiriers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Facebook Friends!!

Hello today I really don't have much to write about. Still working on those gift boxes. I would "like" to take this time to show you a Facebook page that I "like". I even "liked" the page because "liked" it so much!!! Hint Hint yet!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sassy-Couture/135634979816803#!/pages/Sassy-Couture/135634979816803

I hoping you will take the time to check out Sassy Couture Facebook page. There are so many cool things you need to see!!! I hope you will "like" the page and find something you "like"! If you could find it in your heart to save the page and share it with your friends who might "like" the page that would be great.

It's all about passing the news along to help out someone just "like" me. Someone who works hard and loves to share their art with others.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment