Poiriers

Poiriers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Love it!

So my friends on FaceBook said to do the gift packs. So that's what I did this morning! I found some wallpaper, and stock card to make some. Recycle it right!!! They really do look very cute with the bows on them when they are done. This are the inside of the gift packs. These are the bottoms of the gift packs.

After that I thought I should get started on Valentine things. I know, I know it's not even Christmas yet!! But if I'm to go back to work (LOL) I would like to have it ready.
I work the clay to get it ready for the stamps.
Then I use the stamps to make the impressions into the clay.
I cut them out of the clay, after I put them in the "now for crafts pan", that my husband wasn't to happy about. Sorry, my bad. I put them in the oven to cook them so they become hard. When they cool, I paint them step by step.
That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment